Just steps from the Jardin du Luxembourg, this beautifully-renovated apartment is located in the heart of the Left Bank, close to the best cafés, restaurants and boutiques that Paris has to offer.
• Dating from the second half of the 19th century, this lovely fourth-floor property (with a lift) is brimming with character in every room.
• At the heart of the home is the spacious sitting room, complete with a working fireplace, along with a gorgeous kitchen and open-plan dining area.
• There is also a large office area, two bedrooms (one en suite with a beautiful bathtub and the second with a walk-in shower), one service room and a cellar.
• Flanked down one side by large windows, the apartment is light and bright throughout with open views onto classic Paris apartments.
• For those interesting in renting out the property, it has an estimated rental return, net to owner, of at least 5,500 EUR a month.
• #VingtLoves: We love the configuration of the open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, which creates a really characterful, cosy feel, and then there's that fireplace...
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU587
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more