Found in one of the loveliest stone buildings on the prestigious rue de Verneuil, just a few doors from the former apartment of Serge Gainsbourg, this charming property has all the best of Saint-Germain-des-Prés right on the doorstep .
• Situated on the fourth floor, with an elevator right to your door, this beautiful beamed apartment dates from 1830 but has been completely renovated with quality materials and design touches.
• The antique parquet floors have been carefully refurbished, the bathroom is smart and spacious and the kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances housed in white marble counter-tops.
• Other attractions of this one-bedroom apartment include the high windows, ample storage space, a dedicated concierge for the building
• The property also offers total peace and quiet, overlooking a traditional plant-filled courtyard, and is situated on a charming, narrow street.
• Found in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, while being completely removed from all the noise, the apartment is less than a five-minute walk to all the best shops and cafés.
• #VingtLoves: A real gem of an apartment, this place is brimming with character and also offers one of the best locations in the city.
• TV, Phone and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU594
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more