Brimming with historic charm, this beautiful beamed apartment is situated in the heart of the Marais, with all its boutiques, galleries and restaurants, close to the magnificent Place des Vosges - the city's oldest planned square.
• Dating from 1750, this gorgeous first-floor apartment has been tastefully decorated and furnished by its interior designer owner.
• The property includes a large living room, open kitchen, master bedroom (with king-size bed and adjacent shower bathroom) and a second bedroom (single bed with a pull-out single bed and its own bathroom with bathtub).
• In addition, most unusually, the property features an outdoor light-filled atrium in the centre of the apartment (accessible from the second bedroom) allowing you to enjoy coffee or cocktails with a view of the Paris rooftops.
• Other highlights include hardwood floors, beamed ceilings and a traditional fireplace with mantle - plus, bringing it right up to date, an air-cooling system, a washing machine and dryer and two heated towel racks.
• Last but not least, the apartment looks out onto the beautiful rue Turenne, perfectly located for sightseeing, trendy boutiques and an amazing variety of restaurants, and there are also great open-air markets nearby as well as the Musée Carnavalet, Musée Picasso and the Pompidou Centre.
• #VingtLoves: Located in one of the best parts of the city, this gorgeous apartment also has bags of character and is one of the most charming on our books.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU752
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more