Found on the first floor of a XVII century building in the heart of the Marais, this one-bedroom apartment has a modern layout with beautiful design details.
• Located in the 4th arrondissement, near the famous Marais museums, this is a hip, vibrant and trendy area.
• The apartment itself has high ceilings, original bleached wooden flooring, painted beams combined with well thought-out architectural design.
• As well as the comfortable living room, there is a smart fitted kitchen with a lovely dining area, a nice bedroom and a smart bathroom.
• Tastefully furnished throughout, everything is ready and waiting for you to get started in Paris
• #VingtLoves: We love the contemporary furnishings of this apartment, coupled with traditional features and close to the bustle of the Marais.
• TV, WIFI, telephone and cleaning included.
Property Ref: PSU1260
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more