Located in the 8th arrondissement, in the respectable Etoile area, this superb three-bedroom apartment is found on the third floor of a beautiful Haussmannian building with an elevator.
• Constructed around 1880, this wonderfully spacious property comprises a large open living room, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Among the notable historic features are the high ceilings, parquet flooring, original fireplaces and gorgeous entrance hall downstairs.
• With lovely large windows throughout, the apartment is filled with natural light, giving the place a bright, airy and welcoming atmosphere.
• Stylishly decorated to a high standard, the property will feel like home from the moment you step through the door.
• The apartment is just a short walk from the famous avenue of the Champs-Élysées, the luxury shopping of 'The Golden Triangle' and the calm of Parc Monceau - which is also a great place for children to play.
• #VingtLoves: One of the things we are asked most often is whether we have any Haussmannian properties on our books - and this one really does tick all the boxes.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU787
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more