Found in a beautiful building from the early 1900's, in the salubrious surroundings of the 16th arrondissement, this elegant apartment offers classic Parisian features including parquet flooring, ceiling mouldings and a decorative fireplace.
• Perfect for anyone who has a soft spot for the Paris of old, this gorgeous apartment is brimming with character in every one of its spacious rooms.
• Comprising a reception, stunning salon, large dining area, smart bathroom and double bedroom, the property also offers a large kitchen with a washer, dryer and dishwasher.
• Very well-maintained, the apartment has also been tastefully furnished with simple, modern decor, in order to make the most of the lovely original features.
• Located on the third floor, with a lift, the floor-to-ceiling windows ensure that the rooms are filled with natural light throughout the day.
• Situated close to the Seine, the property is only a few minutes walk from an array of Paris landmarks, as well the bakeries, chocolatiers, restaurants and boutiques in probably the most fashionable part of Paris.
• #VingtLoves: From the stunning marble fireplace to those classic wooden floors and large windows, this apartment really does have a special charm.
• TV/Telephone and WIFI Included
Property Ref: PSU805
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more