Located on the Left Bank, close to the Eiffel Tower, the Seine and the Rodin Museum, this beautiful apartment occupies the entire third floor of a classic Parisian building from around 1850.
• This picture-perfect property is situated in an authentic building with a nicely-kept entrance and courtyard.
• Accessed by three flights of stairs, the apartment comprises a living room and American kitchen, as well as one bedrooms and one bathroom plus a lovely mezzanine Office/guest bedroom.
• Beautifully configured, with an open-plan layout, the property is light and bright throughout with lovely, large windows offering attractive views.
• Located in the 7th arrondissement, the apartment is ideally situated for exploring Paris, with other nearby attractions including the the Hotel des Invalides (the military museum), the Eglise du Dome (Napoleon's Tomb) and the Champ de Mars (the landscaped grounds of the Eiffel Tower).
• In addition, one of the finest pedestrian markets in the city, rue Cler, is just a short stroll away - perfect for preparing delicious dinner parties for any visiting guests.
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous apartment - and a really great location for enjoying the very best of the city.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1086
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more