Overflowing with character, this beautiful beamed apartment is located on the iconic rue Bonaparte in the 6th arrondissement, just a few steps from the Seine, and has been newly renovated to the highest standards.
• Found in one of the best parts of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, with all its restaurants, cafés, galleries and antique shops, this one-bedroom property is the perfect Parisian pad.
• Dating from 1870, the building is brimming with character - and the apartment itself, which is on the fourth floor, has an unobstructed view over a private garden.
• Recently renovated to a high specification, other highlights include the exposed beams, wooden flooring and large windows.
• Spacious, bright and very quiet, there is also a lovely open-plan kitchen - ready to cook up a storm for new-found friends.
• Last but not least, the apartment is just a couple of blocks away from fresh-food markets and the famous Café de Flore.
• #VingtLoves: This one has the whole hat-trick: an amazing location, bags of history and it has also been beautifully restored.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU817
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more