This apartment offers space and tranquility you would never expect to find in the bustling heart of Le Marais.
• Based on the 2nd floor with its windows overlooking the hidden passage de l'Ancre, you have an open living space and is ideal for working from home, host a dinner party or watching TV.
• Beautiful historic details include terracotta floors, original wooden beams.
• Fully equipped kitchen just off the main dining/living area
• The bedroom is cosy and has a double bed and wardrobe
• Bathroom with shower
• Stepping out of your front door, the famous Le Marais offers original designer boutiques, interesting galeries, French style cozy street shops, mouthwatering restaurants and more
• Style, charm, privacy and comfort to experience an unforgettable stay in the City of Lights
• WI-FI and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU853
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more