This apartment offers space and tranquility you would never expect to find in the bustling heart of Le Marais.
• Based on the 2nd floor with its windows overlooking the hidden passage de l'Ancre, you have an open living space and is ideal for working from home, host a dinner party or watching TV.
• Beautiful historic details include terracotta floors, original wooden beams.
• Fully equipped kitchen just off the main dining/living area
• The bedroom is cosy and has a double bed and wardrobe
• Bathroom with shower
• Stepping out of your front door, the famous Le Marais offers original designer boutiques, interesting galeries, French style cozy street shops, mouthwatering restaurants and more
• Style, charm, privacy and comfort to experience an unforgettable stay in the City of Lights
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU853
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 9 months.
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more