Tucked away in the Marais, renowned for its cafés, galleries and shopping, this one-bedroom apartment has everything you could wish for in a classic Parisian property.
• Brimming with charm, the apartment's historic features including high ceilings, large windows, parquet flooring and a marble fireplace.
• In contrast, the contemporary decor is simple, modern and stylish, giving the apartment a cosy, homely feel.
• Light and bright, this third-floor property offers a lovely view over the beautiful church of Saint-Denys du Saint-Sacrement.
• Featuring smart modern fittings, the classy kitchen is beautifully finished and the marble bathroom worthy of a hotel.
• Nearby attractions include the buzzy boutiques of the Marais, the Picasso Museum and the city's oldest planned square, Place des Vosges.
• #VingtLoves: Located in a lovely street in the much in-demand 3rd arrondissement, it's all about 'location, location, location' for this place.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU855
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more