WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Built around the only remaining wall of the 13th century Abbaye de Saint-Germain-Des-Prés, this-one-of a-kind three-bedroom triplex is also located just steps from famous cafés such as Les Deux Magots and Café de Flore and in walking distance of the Luxembourg Garden.
• Truly unique in its design, this spectacular property combines ultra-modern design with the stunning feature of the 13th century abbey wall.
• Located in the best part of the 6th arrondissement, with easy access to the rest of of the city, you will also find luxury shopping and great foodie shops close by.
• Offering a stunning open-plan layout, with volumes of space that are rarely surpassed in Paris, the property includes three bedrooms (each with its own bathroom), two kitchens and an impressive lounge area.
• There is also the added bonus of air-conditioning,- making this a lovely cool haven on those long summer days.
• While the abbey itself no longer remains, its cultural significance lives on in this vibrant area of Paris with its great museums, design shops, art galleries and bookstores.
• #VingtLoves: Rarely have we seen such a perfect marriage of historic and contemporary Paris in one building - each enhancing the other to beautiful effect.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU912
The 6th arrondissement is one of the most culturally significant hubs in the world. From artists and existentialists to musicians and politicians, the heart of Paris’ Left Bank has played host to some of the greatest intellectuals of all time – most of whom flocked to Saint Germain for elegant socialising at the likes of… read more