Found on the first floor of an 18th-century building in central Paris, this one-bedroom apartment has a beautiful modern layout with design details such as the stylish glass doors at the centre of the double living room.
• Located in the 2nd arrondissement, near the famous market street of rue Montorgeuil, this is a hip, vibrant and trendy area.
• The apartment itself has all the heritage that comes with being in an old building, with high ceilings and windows, combined with well thought-out architectural design.
• As well as the spacious double living room, there is a modern fitted kitchen with a lovely bar, a nice bedroom, smart bathroom and plenty of closet space.
• Facing south-east, the apartment is flooded with natural light, making it feel bright and cheerful in every room.
• Tastefully furnished throughout, everything is ready and waiting for you to start your new life in Paris.
• #VingtLoves: The epitome of good taste, we love the contemporary design of this apartment, with its industrial-style glass doors, cool light fittings and focal point of the kitchen bar.
• Sofa Bed
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU950
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 9 months.
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more