Located in a building that dates from around 1845, in a great location in the central 3rd arrondissement, close to the famous foodie street of Montorgueil, this one-bedroom apartment is a gem
• it comprises a lovely living room, fully-equipped kitchen, a double bedroom and smart, modern bathroom
• tastefully decorated throughout and includes new hardwood floorings and modern furnishings
• in a historic building with a balcony with elevator
• bright, cheery and light-filled
• close by you have everything from 18th century shopping arcades, the Palais-Royal to the buzzy district of the Marais to the treasures of the Louvre.
• #VingtLoves: Brilliant area, slightly away from the tourist trail, but still in the heart of things, this is a perfect spot to get a taste for genuine Paris life.
• TV, WIFI, Telephone
Property Ref: PSU1244
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more