Located in a building that dates from around 1845, in a great location in the central 3rd arrondissement, close to the famous foodie street of Montorgueil, this one-bedroom apartment is a gem
• it comprises a lovely living room, fully-equipped kitchen with large American-style fridge, a double bedroom and smart, modern bathroom
• tastefully decorated throughout and includes new hardwood floorings and modern furnishings
• on the top floor of a historic building with a balcony
• bright, cheery and light-filled
• close by you have everything from 18th century shopping arcades, the Palais-Royal to the buzzy district of the Marais to the treasures of the Louvre.
• #VingtLoves: Brilliant area, slightly away from the tourist trail, but still in the heart of things, this is a perfect spot to get a taste for genuine Paris life.
• TV, WIFI, Telephone and cleaning included
Property Ref: PSU1244
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more