WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Found on a 'secret' pedestrian street, oddly reminiscent of a London mews, this luxury apartment is actually just steps away from the vibrant Marais - the historical heart of Paris.
• Located on the 4th floor, with an elevator, this perfect Parisian address offers a lovely view over a charming street.
• Ideally located for the trendy bistros, cafés and restaurants of the Marais, you'll be spoilt for choice for where to take your morning coffee and croissant.
• Both spacious and light, the apartment comprises a lounge/dining room, fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom with a bathtub and a separate powder room with toilet.
• Stylishly decorated, it offers elements of French art and culture while providing all the comforts and amenities of home.
• Fitted with all the mod-cons you could need, there is a dishwasher, separate washing machine and dryer, underfloor heating and an air-conditioning fan unit.
• #VingtLoves: Just outside the door from the apartment, you can wend your way through cobblestone streets brimming with everything from bars and boutiques to old-fashioned bread shops.
• For those considering an investment buy, the property has an estimated rental return of 6,500 EUR (net to owner) per month.
Property Ref: PSU976
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more