Found in a classic Parisian building dating from the 1920's, this stunning apartment is located next to the landscaped gardens of the famous Champ de Mars - home to the Eiffel Tower.
• Situated on the third floor, with an elevator, this light, bright and spacious property offers that rare configuration of three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
• Recently renovated by a renowned interior designer, and rented fully furnished, the apartment features gorgeous decor throughout - often with an on-trend geometric motif for a contemporary twist.
• At its heart is the large lounge featuring attractive wooden flooring, a decorative fireplace and high windows - the perfect place to relax after a day out and about exploring the city.
• There is also a fully-fitted marble kitchen with a central island offering additional surface space - ready and waiting to cook up a storm for new-found friends.
• Offering a dream of a location, the attractive gardens of the Champ de Mars are just a hop, skip and a jump from the front door.
• #VingtLoves: This is a fabulous property in an amazing location with gorgeous design - a real all-round stunner.
• TV, WI-FI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU1013
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more