Found in a classic cream-stone building, this spacious three-bedroom apartment is located in the legendary quartier of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, in the 6th arrondissement, with all its cafés, bars, restaurants, parks and more.
• Situated on the fourth floor, with a lift, this stunning property has been recently redecorated to a very high standard.
• Comprising a dining/reception room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and three bathrooms, it offers plenty of space throughout.
• The master bedroom includes a king-size bed (2x2m) and its own television, as well as an en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
• Another bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with a shower, and there is also a third bedroom and a separate bathroom.
• Stylishly decorated, the apartment benefits from large windows, ensuring it is filled with natural light, and there is also parquet flooring.
• #VingtLoves: Three-bedroom apartments are not that easy to come by in Paris - and this one is also in an amazing location close to the iconic Boulevard Saint-Germain, the renowned Sorbonne university and the famous Luxembourg Gardens.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1095
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more