Set in a dream location, next to the entrance of Paris' famed Jardins de Luxembourg, this beautifully renovated two-bedroom property is a place of exceptional prestige.
• Dating from 1760, this stunning stone building is located on an iconic Parisian street of great beauty.
• Found on the first floor, with an elevator, the apartment's elegant entrée opens onto a typically Parisian salon with an original fireplace and that sought-after parquet de Versailles flooring.
• Offering a master and junior suite, as well as two bathrooms, there is also a smart kitchen plus a cellar.
• The high windows, with views onto classic Parisian architecture, ensure the apartment is filled with natural light.
• This is an opportunity to rent a very special property at an exceptional address.
• #VingtLoves: Just a stone's throw from the elegant gardens of the Jardins de Luxembourg, all the best of Paris is right on the doorstep.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU680
The 6th arrondissement is one of the most culturally significant hubs in the world. From artists and existentialists to musicians and politicians, the heart of Paris’ Left Bank has played host to some of the greatest intellectuals of all time – most of whom flocked to Saint Germain for elegant socialising at the likes of… read more