Located on the historic rue de Trésor in the Marais, this design-led luxury apartment is the perfect place from which to enjoy the best of this world-famous district.
• Light, bright and open, this gorgeous property offers classic Parisian views over the lovely architecture of the Marais.
• A short walk from the renowned art galleries, fashion houses and design shops of this hip area, it is perfectly placed for experiencing the latest haute couture trends.
• Beautifully decorated with the latest contemporary furniture, this stylish apartment more than befits its trendy setting.
• Offering two separate bedrooms, one with two single beds, this would be an ideal base for a family or a couple planning to welcome guests.
• Found on the fourth floor with a lift, the property also comes complete with handy extras such as a washing machine and dryer, dishwasher and underfloor heating.
• In addition, the apartment has an estimated monthly rental value, net to owner, of 3,500 EUR.
• #VingtLoves: The contemporary design of this stylish apartment is the perfect foil for the historic building. Copropriété de 19 lots (Pas de procédure en cours).
Property Ref: PSU975
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more